Sunday, September 30, 2007

Techno Take Out Winner.

I used the

Random Integer Generator

at randomnumber.org and it picked this number.................

Here are your random numbers:

43

I counted twice to be sure I counted correctly and both times I came up with.......

Aunt T said...

Congratulations on your blog milestone. My favorite technique is basically altering! I love to alter anything and everything I can get my hands on! When I'm shopping (or visiting my mom) I keep my eyes peeled for items I can alter. My one requirement is that they must be useful items!

Great blog give away!

Teresa

September 23, 2007 1:21 PM

Funny how that worked out that altering is her favorite technique, send me your snail mail address and I will get your prizes out to you. Sorry no designer paper, only 109 comments - maybe we will hit goal next time. Thanks to everyone for the great comments. I will be checking out a few techniques I did not know about!

3 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

Congradulations to Aunt T. Better luck next time for the rest of us. Would love to see what becomes of the Alter items she got!! Thanks for your Blog, Techno!!

Swamp Tulip said...

Hey - thats me :) Thanks - I'll send you my snail mail info!

Teresa

Swamp Tulip said...

Mary-Jo,

I've been trying to send you an email since I returned home and it keeps bouncing back so I thought I'd post my email here.

'Mary-Jo,

I hope you received the email that I sent you earlier today from my Blackberry. Yes, one of the five packages that came today was from you. OMG – thank you so much. I love everything that you sent me. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it. I just stopped home real quick and have to head back out to run some errands but wanted to let you know that your package did arrive. I will get out the camera and post some pictures on my blog tonight'.

Thanks again.

Hugs,
Teresa