Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What is in a Name? I have been tagged.

Sorry, no card today, I am still feeling nasty. I just got back from our Cub Scout Pack meeting and I am exausted. (anyone want popcorn?) I promise to have a new sample up tomorrow. In the mean time, I have been tagged by my friend Stefanie over at Nutmeg Stamping. It has been pretty funny to read these on other blogs so I thought what the heck I will give it a shot.


Tagged!

I guess it should be called What's in a Name?


1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) -JoJoSaturn

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Death by Chocolate Chocolate Chip

funny how the word Death is in the Gangsta one.

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) M-Pri

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) - Red Horse

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)- Buffalo

I have no middle name. Guess for this game we can pretend that Jo is my middle name, Jo Buffalo. Sounds better

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) - Prima

That sounds about right too.

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) The purple coffee.

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)- Carl Joesph

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) Obsession jelly bean --- that is pretty funny.

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Lorraine Peppie

That was fun!

Now it's time to tag five more people.

this part is tough -- I think that I will tag Dawn over at Dawn's stamping Thoughts just because I think you should check out her blog and send her some cards for the Cards for Troops mission she is doing. We all have extra cards laying around so why not send them to our military. Great cause.

Next I will tag Amy at Heartfelt Greetings because I love her blog and she is having a rough day!

Now I will tag my friend Lisa Somerville over at Splendiferous Creations because she has some great tutorials going on that I know you guys won't want to miss.

And to be honest with you my head is pounding and I want to go to bed! So that will be all for now-- till next time. Besides you just got four new blogs to check out so you don't need me to post tonight, lol! Enjoy!

1 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) -Schnurrie Cavalier


2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Pistochio Almond



3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) L-zim

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) - Green Cat

It's kind of funny because, when I was little my grandmother told me that if I found a green cat, I could keep it.

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)- Louise Kenmore


6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) - Zimla


7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) The apricot pepsi.


8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)- Carl Fredrick

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) Beautiful butterfinger


10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Marie Martin

That was fun!