Sunday, March 23, 2008

Baby Frame and More Sketch Players!


This was a super fast, but kinda cute gift. I used the Bundle of Joy set and the Spring Picnic papers. I love the colors and wanted the middle of the frame to really stand out. This $20 frame was on clearance for $2 so not only is is a fast gift but cheap too!


Check out these great cards done for this weeks sketch!

Pat at The Eagles Nest


and


Colleen at Colleen Benedetto's weblog


Happy Easter! He is ALIVE! and living in our hearts!




3 nice people left a comment:

Lorie said...

He lives! Hallelujah!

M.E. Greene said...

Hi there! Thanks for all of your cute ideas and cards. I hope you don't mind, but I tagged you on my blog. You can read it here: http://perkypomegranate.blogspot.com

Happy Easter!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Simply adorable! Clever GF!