Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #8 Last Few

Wow, being sick is not fun. I am so far behind on every aspect of life you would not believe! A whole missed week, it is like the Twilight Zone or something. Anyway, here are the last few for sketch #8, be ready because sketch #9 may be a bit tricky! (or so I hear, I still need to do mine, lol)


Beth at nana's Memories and More


Anita at Sweet Touch



Terri at Life with Terri


Artkat at Paper Arty


Melissia at Melissia's Moments



Thanks for giving me stuff to post ladies, sorry I have not created anything myself all week. I am off to see what I can do with this weeks sketch! Not sure how creative I am feeling but time will tell. I still have to take my son to school first so I have time to think. Till then......






0 nice people left a comment: