Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sketch Challenge Card 8 cards.

I am gonna try to post the sketch challenge cards if I can. I am soooo sick that I can barely keep my head up. But I don't want to fall back to sleep right now because my son is throwing up and I need to be here for him. Our whole house is sick and it is a bad one. I have absolutely no energy at all so instead of wasting the little I have with this silly typing I will try to put the links in. Sorry nothing from me --haven't stepped foot in the studio since Monday!


8 nice people left a comment:

Liz's Lovelies said...

Hope you're feeling better soon.
I'll leave a link to my card for sketch #8.

http://lizslovelies.blogspot.com/2008/03/lunchtime-sketch-8.html

Amber Porter said...

OMG MJ, I hope you get to feeling better soon!! The stomach flu is the worst!!! ((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and healing wishes sent your way!!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Oh, poor thing! Feel better soon - and your family too!!!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

So sorry, MaryJo, to hear you and your family are down with the stomach flu! That is the worst, you just want to die. Hope you are all doing well very soon!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon. Being sick is awful!!!

Pat said...

Feel better soon Mary Jo. Pat

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

Lots of get well wishes coming your way. It's no fun being sick.

Valerie Byrnes said...

Feel Better soon, all you do is so appreciated.

Hugs and blessings