Monday, April 14, 2008

Last of the Sketch #12 cards -- maybe.

I may have a couple more in the next couple of days from my friends that went to a stamping get together at Cape Cod without me! WHAHHHHAAAAAA! I was supposed to go but had to pull out because of my son's hockey schedule for this weekend. He had 3 games in three days! YIKES. The good news is they tied two and won one! It was fun to watch and he did great so I certainly have no regrets. Anyway, I don't want to post their cards without their permission. So here is the last card for the last sketch.


Stacy at Stacy's Stamp and Scrap Loft

Thanks Stacy! I will be back really soon with this weeks sketch. It is an easy one -- which is hard for me, lol! Hope you will play along!


1 nice people left a comment:

Lisa Somerville said...

Thanks for another great layout! Love the flowers - neat idea!