Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pez-A-Doodle Sneak Peek and more sketch players.

Today I am featuring another card done with the Pez-A-Doodle designs stamps. The stamp in the background with the fence is the new stamp, the focal image is a very old retired Stampin Up! stamp that I always loved called Fairies.


Stamps: Fairies (retired stampin up) and Scrollybugs by Pez-A-Doodle designs
Paper: Groovy Guava, River Rock, Wild Wasabi and Whisper White
Ink: Stazon and Chocolate Chip
Other, ink pads and blender pen for coloring, baubles, markers, Nestabilities


Now head on over to the Pez-A-Doodle blog to enter today's giveaway
to win Tim Holtz embossing powders!



Now for a few more cards for this weeks sketch!

Tammy at Stamp with Tammy


Margaret at Fun Stampin with Margaret

Thanks ladies, beautiful cards!

1 nice people left a comment:

Stampin_Melissa said...

Oh my! I haven't seen those fairies in oh so long! I can't remember if I saved them or sold them to a friend.

What an interesting fence stamp! I checked out Marti's blog and saw a brick wall with lady bugs. What a cool new idea!