Friday, September 12, 2008

Blogger's Challenge #64

This week's challenge was to use Designer Series Paper. Well, I guess that is enough push for me to finally make one of these adorable bags out of paper. These have been roaming around on different sites for quite a while now, but they just seems a bit too tedious to me. But was I ever wrong! These were one of the easiest boxes/bags I have ever made! And as much as I really despise to make anything more than once I may actually have to play with this one a little bit more they are too cute. I want to try to come with different size ones.



There have been so many samples and tutorials for this I do not even know who to link you to. If you have questions about how to make it let me know and I will help you out with more information! Got to get my butt moving only two more days till CROP walk and I have LOTS to do still! Imagine that.

Stamps: Pick a Petal and Think Happy Thoughts
Paper: Bella Rose DP and Pink Pirouette and Chocolate Chip card stock
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Other: Tab punch, circle punches, scallop border punch, chocolate chip brad, jumbo eyelets and ribbon

Hope you have a great day!


21 nice people left a comment:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Fabulous use of DS paper, Mary Jo. Your projects always amaze me, and this one is no exception! These make such wonderful gift bags and really showcase the papers so very well. Have a great weekend.

Connie Fossenier said...

Love your little pouch. Awesome detailing. I don't think it needs any more touches. Beautiful
Connie Paxman

Kerry D-C said...

Perfect!! Love the flower on the front!

Lisa Somerville said...

Your Bag in a Box is really cute - love the large flower you added to the front.

Connie Babbert said...

Those box/bags are so great, and they look wonderful with all kinds of DSP. Great job!

Patti Chesky said...

Well I guess I'm gonna have to make one too!! It looks amazing!!

Nikki Bond said...

This is fabulous! I love the flower in the front...so girlie! {SMILES}

Kristen said...

Love the colors. Great bag.

Barb Hardeman said...

Absolutely delightful! Wonderful use of the DSP and very refreshing not to use a card! Great awesome job...

Chrissy D said...

This is very cute! I love this little package and the DP is lovely!! TFS!

Regina Cornelius regcorn@zoominternet.net said...

great job!!! i love your flower medalion on the front!

Amy Caraluzzi said...

Gorgeous little bag! I'd love to know how to make one!

Lisa Bohler said...

Love all of the petals on your main image!!! You are my inspiration to try this out!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

I'm loving these bags! Your's is just darling Mary Jo...especially with the flower! :D

Lori said...

Cute! Love how you embellished the bag with the flower. I haven't tried one of these yet, but I think I'll have to soon . . .

Ida said...

Very cute...These do look fun so maybe I'll have to give it a try too. Love the bold flower on the front.

Anita Van Hal said...

How cute is this! I love the red and white-very fresh looking-might have to try to make one of these myself! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I love the flowers on the bag! Those bags are so cute...i'm going to have to try one of these!

Selene Kempton said...

This is gorgeous! I love that big flower! Awesome!!!

Unknown said...

This is adorable. I would never have thought to use Pick a Petal on the front. Very clever!

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Cute! Love the colors and paper.