Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SNEAK PEEK! SUInk-- First and Goal!

Are you a football fan? Do your kids or grand kids play football? This is such a fun set and I am so excited to show you a sneak peek with it. The set is called First and Goal and there are so many fun images in it. I had a card done with the cheerleader from the set but since Laruen had such a cute card with her I thought I would SNEAK in a few of the different images. Quite a few actually! I love to make backgrounds with word stamps. This is so much easier with clear stamps -- I am really a die hard rubber lover but clear certainly has it's advantages! I may have bordered on too busy here but it was such a fun card I just kept going with it. What do you think? Wouldn't these images make great scrapbook pages?


Here is a close up of the football ripping through the background.



There are more sneak peeks for you to see at Dawn Easton's Blog and Jen Ofiana's Blog too!

All of these sets will be available to purchase tomorrow! You can purchase them HERE!


Here are the details:

Stamps: First and Goal -- Storage Units Ink & More (SUInk)
Paper: Pacific Point, Real Red textured card stock, whisper white and basic black
Ink: Pacific Point, Real Red and Basic Black
Other: craft knife, colored pencils, gel pen


I will be back soon with another card and another player for this weeks sketch challenge! Don't go too far.

7 nice people left a comment:

Rachel said...

Oh wow! I love this card, i like how you made the football crash through the paper like that, that is awesome. I was thinking about getting this set but not too sure but after seeing your card, i definately am! hope you don't mind if i use your idea.

Kerry D-C said...

Super CUTE MJ!!!!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

How cool is that !!!!love the added effect you did int his card,
Wonderful job . tfs:)
chat

Carolina said...

Oh, love the ripped paper with the football - so very clever of you! Great card all around and wonderful use of the set!

Bethany Paull said...

Great bg. And totally cute with the football breaking through!

Kathie Bailey said...

So very clever and so very cute! Great job MJ!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Wow Mary Jo! What an amazing card! You did a fantastic job with that football flying through the paper...clever, clever, clever!!! :D