Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A challenge for you to try!

Whachadoin' Wednesday Challenge #12

Whachadoin wednesday logo_300

Another Wednesday brings another challenge here at SUInk. We would love to have you play along. I know you will be inspired by the teams creations. This week's challenge is to use Orange and Black on a non Halloween card. Here are the details...

By now we should be pretty sick of the whole Halloween thing, Kids
costumes picked out, treats made, candy ready for those adorable
little trick or treaters. How about creating a NON- Halloween card
using Orange and Black. You pick the shade/shades of Orange and you
can only add one other neutral color.

I can not wait to see all of these creations. There are so many cool shade of orange. Should be fun, so Whatchdoing? Why not play along? If you do please leave us a comment with a link so that we can see what you came up with. And as usual it does not have to be SUInk stamps but we do love it when it IS!


Here is my sample. I used this adorable little "monster" from the Monster Party set. I just adore him he looks just like the little guys I used to doodle on my folders when I was younger (much younger, lol). I thought he looked like he was coming to give me a big hug so I dug out this old sentiment from a retired SU set. Lovin this. So bright even with the black. I used my Monday Luchtime Sketch Challenge #33 for the layout.


Stamps: Monster Party SUInk and the retired Monster Mania from SU

Paper: Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Whisper White and Haiku dp

Ink: Basic Black

Other: Markers, watercolor pencils, nestabilities, cuttlebug, faux brads, photo corner punch.


Don't forget about the sneak peeks going on right now too!


OCT 28th...
Mary Jo...OH HOLY NIGHT
Susan...KISS THE COOK
Jen Ofiana...SANTAS LITTLE HELPER

29th...
Chat...DEER OL SANTA
Suzanne...ASPEN
Carolina...OH HOLY NIGHT

30th...
Jen Del Muro...SNOW DAY - Guest Designer!
Leigh...KISS THE COOK
Debbie...DEER OL SANTA

31st...
Dawn...ASPEN
Kathie...DEER OL SANTA
Tori...SANTAS LITTLE HELPERS

1 nice people left a comment:

Carolina said...

Such an adorable card! Love the sentiment with this sweet little guy...perfect card for the challenge!