Thursday, October 30, 2008

Christams cards we can afford to mail.

Remember this is my theme this year. The price of EVERYTHING has gone up so I can not afford to spend extra on postage for the 70 or so cards I mail each year, so the focus is on cards that will mail for the regular rate. Of course I will make a few mega layer, mega chuck cards to hand out!

This first card is made with my new favorite Christmas stamp set from this years catalog. The funny thing is it did not stand out to me when just browsing the catalog, I had to see samples with it to envision how beautiful it is.




Here is the rest of the set, is it not just gorgeous!


And this second card is with my favorite Christmas stamp from before this catalog, it is still available too!





Another beauty, don't you agree.




And this is where I got the sentiment.



The details:

Card one:
Stamps: To Your and Yours
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Baja Breeze, Whisper White and Holiday Treasures dp
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Ruby Red
Other: Nestabilities, large oval punch, cuttlebug, glitter, glue pen, faux brads, white gel pen.


Card two:
Stamps: Holy Triptych and Cardinal Christmas
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue and Baja Breeze
Other: nestabilities, large oval punch, cuttlebug, sponges

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope to create a bit more today to catch up on challenges but not sure how much time I have, lost of PTO and church commitments to catch up on.

0 nice people left a comment: