Thursday, November 13, 2008

Another ornament, kinda!

How about an ornament gift card holder. I think these would be great hanging all over the tree.

Here is the front of the card...




and this is the inside....


I actually made this for a one on one swap using the Big Shot. I had a card made a while ago for this challenge but then could not find my partner, so I guessed forgot to sign up. Now I know who my partner is and I thought I better make her another one. The one I made before was not all Stampin Up! and I think that it was supposed to be. So this one will be going to her.

Stamps: To You And Yours
Paper: Holiday Treasures, Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red and Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red
Other, brads, glitter, glue pen, lg scallop circle and snowflake dies for Big Shot, three circle punches

1 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

Mary Jo---your work is amazing! You are such a great inspiration for all of us.
Thank you so much for sharing your ART with us so freely.
Blessings, Nola