Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Whachadoin' Wednesday Challange 26 and More technical difficulties--sorry.

Alright I have been trying to post some new stuff or two days now but can't get the images to load on my computer. Hubby thought he had it fixed but --NOT! I had those Valentines in the last post already uploaded so at least I could post that but today is Whachadoin Wednesday and I am supposed to post a card! How frustrating. Hubby says I need a new card for my camera so I am going to get one in the morning and hopefully that will work?? He had to reload a program or two too. Not sure, I get to darn frustrated to mess with it, lol. Anyway here is the information on the challenge if you want to play along.


Whachadoing Wednesday Challenge 26 - a sketch


So another Wednesday and another challenge for you all. This week it is a sketch challenge. You can see the sketch below. We would love to have you play along--it is one of my favorite sketches, really fun. Check out the posts so far by the DT--they are fabulous!

Sketch 18

Thanks friends, have fun with the challenge. Can't wait to see your creations.

When uploading online please use the key word SUINKWWC26

Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: