Friday, July 24, 2009

Blogger's Challenge Gazelle Style!

It's Friday and that means it's time for another Blogger's Challenge. I missed last week, but I am glad to say I am back to play along this week. The challenge this week was Christmas in July! I love Christmas and all that it has to offer. The birth of our Lord, the decorations, the jolly attitudes, the giving, the parties, all of it!

My project was made with my Gazelle cutter. I got the template from Scrap Savy. It is so cute. I have filled it with kisses! So fun and so easy. Don't forget to see what the others have come up with by clicking on the logo on my sidebar!


Stamps: None
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, Basic Black
InkL real red
Other: ribbon, circle punches, pom pom

See ya later, hope your have a blessed Friday!
Mary Jo

14 nice people left a comment:

Barb Hardeman said...

He is just adorable MJ. I giggled when the picture first popped up! Somebody is sure to eat those kisses before Christmas rolls around and in my house that person would be ME!!!

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute is that!

Lisa Bohler said...

What a fantastic treat to hang on a door as a super surprise! Adorable!

Basement Stamper said...

Darling little reindeer! I could use some of that chocolate today!

Unknown said...

OMG, this is adorable! Love his nose - what a great idea!

Ida said...

Oh my gooness this is just so doggone CUTE! Love those crossed eyes!

Kerry D-C said...

Way TOO CUTE, GF!! Love the nose!

Nikki Bond said...

This is adorable! Love it! {SMILES}

Tammy Q Howell said...

Oh my goodnesd, that is so cute! I love him. The red pom pom is perfect! Wouldn't it be cute if you could use a red light bulb for the nose? LOL

Leonie Schroder said...

MaryJo this is just way too cute ... love it

tonistamps said...

Totally cute MJ! I love it!

Rachel Hope said...

HA! So cute!!!

Sheryl Dickinson said...

Adorable! Such a great Christmas treat!

Chrissy D said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! Love this Delectible Delight! TFS!