Saturday, July 4, 2009

More playing with my Gazelle!

I love the cut of this card. I created it with my new Gazelle cutter. The only thing is I should not have cut it out of DP but wanted the two sides. It will not open and close too many times before it rips I am sure. But it is really cute. I will cut the next one from card stock though. I used that adorable little summer fairy again from the new singles that were release this month at Storage Units Ink and More. She is so sweet.

Here is what the card looks like from the inside.


Isn't that a fun cut? I love it.

Stamps: Summer Fairy from the Fairy Tales Collection part of the new S-U-Inkies single images
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun, Whisper White, Good Morning Sunshine DP
Ink: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss
Other: Brads, Gazelle, Nestabilities, gel pens, Copics, glitter gel pen

Thanks for stopping by today on this beautiful day! If you are from the US I hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend and that you take a minute to remember all of those who are away from their families fighting for us.

Mary Jo

5 nice people left a comment:

Danni said...

How cute and clever! Love it!

Unknown said...

I just love the cut of this card!! That tool is just awesome!! And such a cute card!!

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

Pretty and neat - that is a neat idea, there are so many machines now, that I am confused on which one to get! but I would love to give this a try! TFS, I love your colour combo too! Hugs always!

Kristie W. said...

This is adorable!!

Kerry D-C said...

This is SO cool!!!