Tuesday, July 28, 2009

More with this week's sketch

One more with this week's sketch, I really am enjoying this one. Sometimes I do good, lol. Hope you will play along. You can see the original post HERE



This is also for today's color challenge on SCS.
Certainly Celery
Pixie Pink
Apricot Appeal
Neutrals of choice
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Thoughts and Prayers
Paper: Certainly Celery,Pixie Pink, Apricot Appeal , Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery,Pixie Pink, Apricot Appeal , Basic Black
Accessories: ribbon, pearls, embossing folder SU, Circle Scissors Plus
Techniques: Rock and Roll

Have a fabulous day! The sun is shinning here, yippee!
Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

Mary Jo-

This card is gorgeous! I love the colors and everything about it!

Danni said...

This is so pretty! Wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

Wow.. this card is reallllly pretty!! I haven't played with this set in a long time... I think your card just inspired me to blow off the dust!! thanks!!

Carol
www.kooglenotes.blogspot.com