Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

It is a happy day, I have been able to do the SCS challenges three days in a row! It has been a while since I had time but I am thinking I may even be able to make it 7 days in a row, maybe. Anyway, Wednesday is the sketch challenge and I chose this adorable turtle image from Whimsy Stamps. I think he is just too cute, don't you agree? I had so much fun making the little scene. I used a few stamps from some of my SUINK sets to make the background. Worked out perfect.

Stamps: Whimsy Turtle, Some bunny special and Look what I caught (SUINK)
Paper: Pacific Blue, Kiwi Kiss, Good Morning Sunshine DP (all retired) along with Basic Black and Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Copics, rub ons
See ya bright and early in the morning with the Three Clover's Thursday challenge.

Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

This is just as cute as can be...I love these scene within a scene type cards!