Friday, July 17, 2009

So caught up in life and a SALE!

Sorry to be away for the whole week! It was not meant but things just keep coming up. Nothing too major but just non stop. I do plan to stamp tomorrow after my morning workshop. I have to come up with ideas for other workshops and of course the big Latenight Stampers Blog Hop (see my side bar for more details).

I just wanted to check in and let you know about the sale over at


ALL 4x6 STAMP SETS ARE 33% OFF THIS WEEKEND ONLY

Yep, that's right... keeping up with our birthday giveaways, we are offering you a 33% discount on ALL 4x6 stamp sets this weekend only...hurry...some have limited quantities left. Be sure to check it out! So many great sets to chose from.

See ya soon!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Donna C. said...

I cannot figure out which sets are 4 x 6.