Thursday, August 13, 2009

More challenges--imagine that!




What fun I had making this card. I was combining two challenges. First the Ways to Use it challenge on SCS. Today's WT231 challenge is to use Variegated Color. Not sure if this works since the colors are not really blended into each other but it was definitely inspired by this challenge! It is also for the Latenightstampers weekly challenge to case a card in our new catalog and make it kid friendly. The card I cased can be viewed below my card.

Here is my card...



And the catalog card that I chose to case....

Stamps: Pun Fun, Think Happy Thoughts, Nursery Necessities
Paper: Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, Only Orange, Whipser White, Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black--craft spots
Accessories: markers, star punch, brad, twill tape, circle punches, circle scissors plus, button


And now for some good news bad news. I said I needed to find my camera so that I could post my SUINK Wednesday challenge--Good News--I found my camera and I sold a bunch of cards to a friend yesterday! Bad News--I didn't realize that my challenge card was one of them and I did not have a picture. YIKES. Guess I will have to make another one. Figures.

See ya later.
The sun is out and I want to go outside and play now!

Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: