Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday's Featured Stamper challenge on Stampin Connection

Today on Stampin Connections we are honoring Barb Mulikin.  Barb is one of my favorite stampers, I haven't been following her in a bit do to lack of time and not really following anyone but I was pleasantly surprised as I knew I would be when I looked around her gallery and blog.  I chose this project for my inspiration for the week.

Such a fun little gift, especially with the end of the school year coming up.  Thought it would make a great staff gift. So here is my version...



I was trying to use up the retiring Pink Passion Paper.  the folio is made from one piece of 12 by 12.  There are 8 note cards and envelops inside with a pad and matching pen. 

Stamps Think Happy Thoughts
Paper: Pink Passion, Basic Black, Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade DP
Ink: Basic Black, Pink Passion
Other: pearls. Butterfly sizzix die, circle scissor plus, scor pal,  Flower Fusion Felt flowers, large brad, velcro, pen, pad, envelopes

Hope you have a fabulous day, be back later with my Technostamper Sketch Challenge for the week.

Blessing,
Mary Jo


0 nice people left a comment: