Monday, June 21, 2010

Technostamper Best of the Best for sketch 126

Wow, what a week!  Not necessarily bad just busy and fun of lots and lots of unexpected things.  I have not been in my studio all week!  That is just crazy.  As you can tell I have not even updated my blog all week.  Well what are you gonna do--it is a new week and we have a new sketch challenge coming up in a few minutes. First I want to highlight my three favorites from last weeks sketch.  Remember you can visit the creators blog and original post by clicking on the sneak peek sample!  Trust me it is worth the time!  Thanks to everyone who played along.  And now the this weeks Best of the Best....


Thanks so much for playing!  The new sketch is coming up in a moment.  For the winners please feel free to add this code to your blogs so that you will have the winner's badge!






If you need instructions you can find them HERE.

0 nice people left a comment: