Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wow, time flies when your having fun!

I know I said I would be back later on Monday but things didn't go as planned.  I don't know about you guys but my son is off from school for Summer Vacation and every time he asks to do something, swimming, fishing, biking, etc...  I hate to say no since he will be back in school in a few weeks and then our time will be very limited--(sad face here).  So sorry to say but you guys have been coming after VBS and my son--and I am not sorry--he is growing WAY TOO FAST! 

I did make this card earlier this week for the Latenightstamper's challenge for the week.  This week we are focusing on circles.  Pretty easy--just make sure your sample has at least one circle.  Of course I just made the whole card a circle.  I think this little doggie set is just too stinkin cute. 

I wanted a sentiment that said something like throw me a bone would ya?  But I wasn't sure who I would send it to so I thought this was better.  Inside says--may all your wishes come true, happy birthday! 

Stamps: Fur Ever Friends, A little birdie told me
Paper: Blushing Bride card stock and dp, Whisper White, Basic Grey
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers, pearls, sponges, scallop circle die

Hope you are having as nice a week as I am!  Life it good!
VBS is AWESOME--thanks be to God for all the children 210!  So fun and so uplifting!
Hope to get some stamping done later tonight for tomorrow's blogger's challenge.  Cross your fingers.

Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: