Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's a boy! LNS challenge--Let's hear it for the boys!

Since my last card for the challenge was more adult themed thought I would make one for a baby boy.  I love these fun colors for a boy.  The stickers and borders are from the Celebrations Quick Accents kit.  I also used the new punch bunch stamp set that you can earn for FREE during Sale-a-bration!






Stamps: Punch Bunch (SAB) Occasional Quotes (hostess)
Paper: Bashful Blue, Pacific Point and Whisper White
Ink: Pacific Point
Other: markers, Celebrations Quick Accent Kit.  1 1/4 inch circle punch, brights brads

Do you like working with the Accents Kit--don't forget about my tutorial that gives you step by step directions to make all these cards with just a small portion of the Accents Kit you can earn with during Sale-a-bration.  It uses this same stamp set too! CLICK HERE TO GET MORE INFORMATION.


Thanks so much for stopping by today. 
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

craftystamper said...

A wonderful baby card. Love the primary colours.

helloholley said...

This is too cute Mary Jo! I love these colors for baby boy!! ;)Have a blessed weekend! ;)