Saturday, February 5, 2011

New tutorial reject, lol! Punch Art Bunny.

I have been working on a new tutorial using the left over parts of the Ice Cream parlor kit from my Punch Bunch One Sheet Wonder Tutorial and this was one of the reject cards, lol! Thought I would post it anyway. Decided not to do a punch art card as it adds to the amount of product needed to do the tutorial so I changed it to one using only the kit and one stamp set. Hope to have it up by Monday! But for now enjoy this. If you can, I don't really like it. The flower scallop and the eyes look like Groucho Marx to me.  Which is another reason it did not make the tutorial, lol!

 



Punches used to create bunny.  The feet are the new small oval that I do not know the name of.  I used my scissors to cut the toes.  The body is a 2 1/2 circle I cut with my circle scissors.  The head is a scallop sticker from the kit (which I would not use normally just a normal scallop circle would look better IMHO) behind that is a 1 3/4 inch circle.  The ears are the small and large ovals, the eyes are the 1/2 inch circle punch, the Itty Bitty Shapes circle punch and rhinestones.  The mouth is from bottom to top 1/2 inch circle, wide heart from Heart to Heart and small heart from Heart to Heart punch.  The whiskers are just a 2 by 1/2 inch piece of Basic Black that is cut on each end without cutting the middle and then attached to the back of the nose mouth piece.  I would love to see what you come up with for this.  Since I really don't like mine!  Have fun.

Have a great day!

0 nice people left a comment: