Tuesday, February 8, 2011

One more combo challenge for the day!

This time I am combining the Latenightstamper challenge to use hearts with the SUDSOL case challenge which cases a card from the Stampin Success catalog.  Here is the card that we were to case.  I did a hybrid card--that is part of the card was done on my computer using the My Digital Studio software and the other part was done traditionally.  I created the bird singing "your the tweet-est" and the hearts on the MDS.  Then printed it out and finished the card the traditional way.  I think it is kind of cute.  Couldn't get the ribbon just how I wanted and it is always hard for me to do these Clean and SIMPLE cards, lol!  What do you think??? Here is my sample...




Don't forget to check out all of my tutorials on the right hand side of my sidebar.  Here is the Love Notes one for you to see.  All of the tutorials are only $2.00 and have step by step directions with lots of pictures...

Click HERE for more details about this tutorial.

Have a great night.  See ya tomorrow.
Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

MJ--what a terrific card! While I liked the one that SS had shared with us--I LOVE yours!

Great work as always--keep sharing what you love!
Hugs, Nola

Tammy Q Howell said...

What a cute card!

Tamie said...

Mary Jo, I just love the inspiration you give us each week with your sketches and through out the week with all of your other creative ideas. I enjoy seeing what you are going to do next. So for this reason I would like to give you a Stylish Blog Award. Please stop bye my blog for your badge and details.

http://paperinfusionsandmore.blogspot.com/

Wishing you a wonderful day!

helloholley said...

Wow!!! I love these cards!!! Totally cute! Great job on both!!!
Happy Stampin'