Thursday, February 10, 2011

Winners of the FREE tutorial and another heart card too!

Delete
Blogger  Here is another card for the Latenightstampers heart challenge.  So fun.  I used my movers and shapers die for the first time the four squares one.  The tiny heart is from the Tiny Tags set.  The I heart you is from the jumbo I Love wheel.  I cut it up.  Be sure to  stop by tomorrow to see what else I made with this cut up wheel.  I'll give you a hint--it can be made using my Bunny Pants box tutorial and it is oh so cute!  It is going to be a gift for my hubby!  Be sure to check the bottom of this post to see who won the FREE tutorials!!!!!!!!!! I chose three instead of two!


If you are one of the lucky winner please contact me via e-mail   yourrep@roadrunner.com   to let me know which tutorial you want.  Congratulations to the following three ladies!
 
Scrapaddict said...
What a fun little carrier! Keeping my fingers crossed!
Delete
Anonymous Cheryl said...
I LOVE your tutorials! I just did the first SAB one and will be back for more! Thank you so much for doing these. And one more for good measure!

Blogger terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...
I'd love to win your tutorial. The fact that it works for many times is fab. Wouldn't have thought of Leprechaun pants!

This is one of the older tutorials that the winners could pick--Pilot Bag with matching cards.
More details about this tutorial can be found HERE!

Hope you have a great day!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Hey Mary Jo!
Thanks for choosing me as one of the winners! So looking forward to this. I'll email you.