Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Falling for my sketch challenge!

One more card for both my sketch challenge this week and also the Latenightstampers challenge to create a card with a Fall theme. Kept it pretty simple.

Stamps: Gently Falling, Perfect Words
Paper: Early Espresso, Well Worn DP, River Rock, Cajun Craze, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso, So Saffron, Cajun Craze
Other: brad, ribbon, markers, Modern Label punch

Come on and play along.  You can view the original post with the sketch HERE

Happy Tuesday!
Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Rose said...

Love the colors, paper piecing, sponging, beautiful card.

KilkennyVFX said...

Beautiful card! I never really noticed that designer piece in the well worn pack. I love it!

Jan Hoyt said...

beautiful card and I love the Well Worn paper you used....sort of skipped over that when they had the DSP sale a while back, too bad! But I can always use more DSP, right?