Friday, June 15, 2012

ABC challenge on LNS!

ABC Anything but a card--LNS Latenightstamper's Yahoo Group

It is the last few days of school, the count down--being active in the PTO means that this last few days are CRAZY!!!  But fun.  I have not had much time to do any crafting but you know I have to make something for the LNS challenge, after all I am the co-DT coordinator.

So you can probably guess what that means

MDS to the rescue
I know more letters--My Digital Studio!
Made this quick page of my son at his last middle school field days.


If don't have this program you should really consider it.  It is so fun and you can create without making a mess and bring out all your supplies!  NICE!

Hope you week went well and that your weekend if full of all the fun things you like to do.
We will be working the Lawn Fete at the church that sponsors our Scouts--so may not have much crafting time at all---but...

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for the second VC-Rocks blog hop!  Lots of fun card ideas!  
See ya then, Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: