Sunday, November 18, 2012

A little bit of this and a little bit of that!

A few different things to post today--I needed a break from the Christmas cards so I played along with the SUDSOL sketch challenge and made a few giftables for the Latenightstamper's challenge.  I finally broke down and purchased this Perfectly Preserved stamp set and I am so glad I did--it is so fun to play with.  I love the Real Red with Pool Party, don't you.

 
Stamps: Perfectly Preserved
Paper: Real Red, Pool Party, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party
Other: ribbon, markers, small oval punch, blender pens
 
Next are a few simple giftables.  Nothing too fancy just quick and cute.  The first on is for someone who loves to do  her nails.  I created the little pocket/box to hang off a bottle of nail polish remover and hold some nail stuff.  I was not happy about the fact that I could not find matching files, and such.  Oh well it is the thought that counts right, lol!

 
And finally a candle using a bunch of pre-cut papers that I no longer needed.  They were left over from a class project so I rolled them up and attached them to the outside of a gladd votive holder.  Finished it off with a strip of cardstock and some retired felt snowflakes. 
 

That is it for tonight--I will be back in the morning to post the new sketch for the week so be sure and stop back--Goodnight!
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

TexasGramma said...

Your candle idea is a great idea for using leftover DSP. Thanks for sharing.

Vicky W said...

Love all your projects today Mary-Jo. The card is just so lovely. Your friend will surely enjoy the small gift aimed at Nails & that idea with leftover DSP is a brilliant idea TFS