Saturday, November 17, 2012

Back to some Christmas Cards from Classes

It is hard to believe that I have not posted at least two cards a day lately since I have so many made but it still takes time to get them on here.  So I think I WILL share two with you right now.



Both cards above use the tree from Scentsational Seasons and the matching dies. I just love this set!


Card 1 details:

Stamps: Scentsational Seasons--retired sentiment stamp
Paper: Old Olive, Marina Mist, Whisper Wite and Old Olive DP
Ink: Old Olive
Other: word window punch, rhinestones, marker,  apothecary accents dies, dies that match scentsational seasons.

Card 2 details:

Stamps: Scentsational Seasons Chock Full of Cheer
Paper: Garden Green, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler--scrap DP
Ink: Garden Green
Other: ribbon, Petals a Plenty embossing folder, spellbinder dies and the dies that match scentsational seasons.

0 nice people left a comment: