Tuesday, November 13, 2012

SUOnly Challnege 58

Clean and simple Christmas Cards are the challenge on SUOnly this week. I love this one and it certainly fits the clean and simple theory.


This card was so easy--and I think it is just stunning in person.  The colors are Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White.  The bows are just folded ribbon with a button tied around it to keep it all together.   I did have to throw a little bling on there--can't seem to do anything without rhinestones, lol!

I actually just realized that this set is retired.  But it is really a beauty! It is called Sounding Joy


Fast and Elegant--can't beat that for Christmas Cards!

Fast post too--enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Mary Jo

5 nice people left a comment:

Deb Hoekstra said...

A very stunning clean and simple holiday card! Love the color combo and the way you added the ribbon and button. Thanks for sharing your card with the SUO Challenges.

Cindy said...

Love that color combination, and the layout is fabulous! Thanks for sharing it with us at SUO Challenges!

Jan Hoyt said...

I love that set, too MJ...it's a beauty and I love the sentiment plus the great font! Thanks for sharing, I need to dust it off and get started on my Christmas cards as I have already cut the cards and just need to stamp and assemble. No problem finishing in time for Christmas, right? RIGHT! lol! Jan Hoyt O'Fallon, IL

Heidi Baks said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors and the sentiment!! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.

Connie Babbert said...

Stunning! Love how you used that stamp set! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this time!