Wednesday, November 14, 2012

SUOnly take two!

 Clean and simple Christmas Cards are the challenge on SUOnly this week. I am playing along a second time because my card from yesterday is a retired set and I wanted to add a current set.  So here we go again!



I love the look of Black and White and Grey and even though they are not tradition Christmas colors they are very elegant looking.  Don't you agree??

Stamps:  Come to Bethlehem, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Basic Grey, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Other: rhinestone, thin black ribbon, word window punch, modern label punch

Ok, so there you have it, another clean and simple Christmas Card.
Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday--I will be back later with my Latenightstamper's challenge for this week--Christmas giftables!
Mary Jo

6 nice people left a comment:

janet keyes said...

I love this set and what you have done with it. This was the set I used last year for my christmas cards. I'm sure with the new "wet" ink pads we have now, it is much better to get full coverage. I had to end up filling in with a marker after stamping.
Thanks for sharing.

Kathy said...

I too like the look of black and white cards. They work for men or women so you don't have to worry about who will receive. Is the striped paper across the bottom part of the neutrals DSP? It really adds to the card.

Jan Hoyt O'Fallon, IL said...

absolutely gorgeous! And there is nothing more elegant than the B&W color scheme. Love it, thanks for sharing! Jan Hoyt O'Fallon, IL

Jen Timko said...

So beautiful and elegant in the black and white! Love your little bit of sparkle in the star! Glad you joined us this week at SUO Challenges!

TrishG said...

Nice color combo - black, gray and white is elegant and it even works well for Christmas.
I am excited this set is on sale, I'm very tempted to get it.
You have very beautiful cards on your blog.

Heidi Baks said...

Love your cutting along the line of the stamp image - very beautiful! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.