Thursday, January 17, 2013

Love you Beary Much!

What is up with me and the punch art lately??!  Seems I always want to do punch art around Valentines because you can make such cute little critters with hearts.  These cute bears are not made with hearts but they are on a heart shaped card and are holding a heart.  Aren't they cute.  I had fun coming up with the idea and I even have a mini tutorial at the end of the post.





All of the bear pieces are Crumb Cake CS and they are shaded around the edges with Crumb Cake ink.  The pink in the ears and on the cheeks is done with chalk.  (forgot I have that been so long since I used it.)
Want to know how to make these cuties???
 



Have fun creating!
Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

that is so cute. Thanks for sharing.

joycepacer@comcast.net

C. M. Taylor said...

You did a great job of making it so easy to case your work. Thanks you for sharing your ideas and for helping those of us who can't be original. Your card is darling.

Carol Carriveau said...

I have gotten soooo far behind in checking all of the blogs that I scrolling through to see what I've missed...this is fabulously adorable...just printed it tooo...Thanks yet once again!

Terstamper said...

That's so adorable! Thanks for the tutorial. My friend just had twins so I'll incorporate the card to make a baby one.

Ter ;)