Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Try Stamping On Tuesday Sketch

Hey all--nice of you to stop by today.  I have a card to share with you that I made for the Try Stamping On Tuesday Challenge.  Sorry I missed the last week I was scheduled to play along.  Not even sure what happened, guess I just forgot.  But not this time!  Here is the sketch and of course the twist too.

Twist: A Sweet Tooth

And my SWEET card....

 
What is sweeter than birthday cupcakes in bright fun colors!  Love it!  And I am still using this fun Watercolor Wonder paper.  Love that too!
Stamps: Another Great Year, misc. random stamp for Let's Party! and Express Yourself
Paper: Island Indigo, Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White and Watercolor Wonder DP
Ink: Basic Black, Island Indigo
Other: markers, circle punches

By the way--did you see my newest tutorial?
The colors are so fresh and fun--love the watercolor look.  They will bring a smile to your face as you make them and another smile to the face of the recipient as they open it! 


All six cards are made with one sheet of Designer Paper from the Watercolor Wonder Series Pack.
Six Cards all using the the same stamp sets.

(Blessed Easter and Express Yourself )

All cards use same supplies

All cards are mailable and easily reproduced.

All new layouts that can be used again and again.

All cut sizes and step by step directions for each card.
And all for ONLY $2.50!

All files are automatically sent to you after payment is cleared!
Check you inbox that you use for payment. 

Happy Tuesday!
Mary Jo

 

2 nice people left a comment:

vickiw said...

I love this sketch and your card is so cute. Graduation cards are at the top of my priority list this week.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the colours & image you have used!
Hugs shell xx