Monday, January 19, 2015

Top Three for Sketch 349!

I hope you enjoyed playing along with last week's sketch--I thought it was a fun and easy one.  I loved all the samples and appreciate each of you who play along.  With that being said below are my top three picks for the week.  As always they are in no particular order and if you would like to visit the creator's blog you can do that by clicking the links below the image.  You will find more details there about the card. 

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Moon Lake Anniversary Stampin Up 

Techno 

Happy hexagon birthday

  Congratulations to the winners!  You are all welcome to add my badge to your blog if you so wish! I hope you find time to play along this week too. Thanks again! You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog. I will be right back with the new sketch! 
Mary Jo
    

1 nice people left a comment:

LeAnne said...

Thanks for the pick, Mary Jo! I got lots of comments on this sketch!