Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Try Stamping on Tuesday!

So here we go with my first design team sample for the Try Stamping on Tuesday challenge this year.  It is going to be a great year of sketches and fun so I hope you will join us each week.  This weeks sketch is a fun and easy one.  I decided to use he new Lotus Flower stamp set that you can earn for FREE right now as it is Salebration time at Stampin Up!  You can view the catalog on my left hand sidebar!  You can choose one item from the catalog for FREE with every $50 in purchases-no limit!  Here is my sample.....

I love these colors together--Black, Calypso Coral,  Crisp Cantaloupe and Real Red.  So pretty together.  Here is the sketch for this week.....

 

The supplies used for my card are as follows:
Stamps: Lotus Blossom--SAB
Paper: Basic Black,  Calypso Coral,  Crisp Cantaloupe and Real Red and Stacked with Love DP
Ink: Calypso Coral,  Crisp Cantaloupe and Real Red, Basic Black, Old Olive
Other: small oval punch, Black marker

Thanks for stopping by today--don't forget about my Monday sketch challenge too--why not play along with both! 

1 nice people left a comment:

Becca Cruger said...

That designer paper background is absolutely amazing. It really looks like fabric. Gorgeous work.