Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Try Stamping on Tuesday!

Why not try stamping on Tuesday? We would love to have you play along with us. My card was somehow deleted from the samples the DT shared but you can see it here and I will link it up on the Try Stamping on Tuesday home page too.  Head on over to see the other samples.  Here is mine....


Did you notice it uses the same supplies and the card I shared yesterday HERE for my weekly sketch challenge--come play along with that one too!  Here is the sketch for the above card.....




Supplies:
Paper: Soft Suede, Best Year Ever DP, Coastal Cabana, Summer Starfruit
Ink: Soft Suede
Other: rhinestones, butterfly thinlets
 
Come on back and visit soon. I am about to share a new tutorial in a few days.  
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Becca Cruger said...

Love all the cool, funky patterns you paired together! That's an awesome butterfly die and a great springy design!