Wowzers, two crazy buys week's in a row around here. I have been struggling to get anything done at home, I am not sure I have been home for too long on any given day. I did begin a new workout weight loss challenge last week which has me committed to working out 5 times a week with personal trainers for six weeks. I have one week down--I have lost 7 pounds and I am sore everywhere, lol. But the goal is 20 pounds in 6 weeks, healthy eating for live and new work out habits! Plus the added bonus of having my system cleansed of all bad stuff so I can see if any of my unhealthy eating habits are making my autoimmune disorders worse. They say that some foods can trigger them so we will see--clean eating for 6 weeks ought to clean all that out! Anyway the reason you stopped by was to see this week's sketch not hear about my weight, lol. So here is this week's sketch......
These ladies are AMAZING! I know that they must get lots of creative thoughts rushing around in your head so why not get going and stamp a sample to share with us?!
Be sure to come on back and link up your sample to the linky tool below.
- You have a full week to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!Add your sample belowThanks! Mary Jo