Welcome to a the brand new Technostamper Sketch Challenge-due to lower participation every other week I have decided to only post new sketches on the 1st and 3rd Mondays. That means you will get a full two weeks (sometimes even more) to play along. I decided to do the 1st and 3rd so that it is always consistent and you know when to look for the new sketch and when you have to have your design in by! I hope this allows for more people to play along with each sketch--it will also give me less sketches to come up with, lol. As the numbers get higher and higher I need to think more and more. Now I do realize that this is NOT the 1st Monday of April, so I am re-posting last week's sketch with an extended link to play along. Here is the sketch....
These girls never fail to have great designs! Thanks so much ladies!
So are you ready to play along?
I hope you are, go and create and then when you are done come on back and add your sample to the linky tool below.
- You have a until April 5th to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!Add your sample belowThanks! Mary Jo