The battery on my camera needs to be charged so I had the take the pictures pretty fast and unfortunately it was hard to get a good picture with all the light colors. I think the card turned out fun--I always make one new year card each year although I don't do anything with them? But it is a tradition to post one each year so this is the one for this year. I used the In This Together stamp set--this cutie has not seen ink before. Perfect for a New Year's celebration!
Stamps: In this together, Typeset photopolymer stamps
Paper: Basic Black, Soft Sky, Whisper White and DP, glitter paper
Ink: Basic Black
Other: blendabilities, candy dots, rhinestones, nestabilities, glitter pen
Now for the real inspiration--the design team's samples....
They really are an amazing group these ladies! I love each of their samples.
Thanks girls, you are the best!
Now it is YOUR turn to play!
Hope to see your sample below on the linky tool.
- You have a full week to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!Add your sample belowThanks! Mary Jo