Monday, February 7, 2011

Bunny Pants Tutorial Ready to go!



Happy Easter!  At least it will be with this adorable tutorial!  I am so excited about this one because you are going to be able to use it again and again and again for any holiday! Although I designed this to be big enough to hold cards it would be great for candy or gifts too. 


Christmas -Santa or elf pants
Valentines--heart undies, cupid's pants
Easter-- Bunny pants
Halloween-scarecrow pants with hay sticking out
St. Patrick's Day-Leprechaun pants

I know there must be more!  What do you think?  I am excited to offer this darling tutorial for only $2.  It has step by step directions with lots of color pictures that will guide you though the entire process of making the box and the cards that are in the box.  Look how cute the back of the box is with it's little cotton tail!




Here is the entire set...


I have no doubt you will have fun with this one.  And of course I am giving two away for FREE!  All you need to do is leave a comment on my preview post  HERE  and you may be one of the lucky ones!  If you win you can chose any of my tutorials.  Or if you already own them all you can save it for the next one!  Get it now!!

By the way if you bought my one sheet wonder tutorial using this same Sale-a-bration kit you can get this from the same kit and still have let over.

 
Thanks so much for you support!  I have been overwhelmed with the response to these tutorial!  I am so glad that you are enjoying them.

Mary Jo

9 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable can wait to get the tutorial. I just finished doing all the cards in you Ice Cream Parlor tutorial, loved them all. Keep up the great tutorials your doing a great job!!!!
Jan

Chris Greten said...

Wow, this is so stinkin adorable!!! Great job!!!

Demitra said...

What a great idea. My mind is racing with all the options this affords. Would be an added bonus to win.

Chrissy D said...

VERY CUTE!!!

Carri said...

Oh my gosh this is such a cute, versitile and unique idea. Thank you so much for sharing. I can see Santa's pants already!

Renee said...

okay this is too stinkin cute I had to order it :D thanks for sharing and I cant wait to give it a try, I am thiniking i will use it for easter baskets for my daycare kiddo's. Hugz n blessings. Renee

Renee said...

p.s love your music and your blog!!

kelly worner said...

cute, cute, and cute, and I love how you chanaged it up for valentine's day...i can also see it as a st pat's project too.bravoblue4u@yahoo.com

Rachel said...

Adorable! I also love having your blog up so I can listen to the music! Thank you for your inspirational cards and the music!
Rachel