Thursday, January 3, 2013

First Tutorial for 2013!

I am so excited to let you all know that I finally did another tutorial.  I have had so many of you asking for more! The one tutorial everyone seems to ask for the most is another One Sheet Wonder so I did another one of those for you!  I hope you like it.  This tutorial will walk you though--step by step--on how to make 9 cards and a two page 6 by 6 scrapbook spread!  The colors and layouts are terrific!  And it is using my new FAVORITE stamp set--Summer Silhouettes!

Believe me you are going to love this!  So easy and fun--and don't forget once you have the template you can use it again and again!  Just change out the papers and colors and it will be entirely different!

You can get this tutorial NOW for only $2.50! 

You can order right from this post or on my sidebar.  Your payment will be made though paypal and your tutorial will be sent to you as soon as the payment is complete.  I have to e-mail the tutorial to you after payment so allow a bit of time if it is the middle of the night here in EST!  All orders will be serviced in a timely manner.  If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.  

Also remember the tutorial will be sent to the e-mail you use for you paypal account 
unless otherwise stated.

GET IT NOW!
 

1 nice people left a comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Wonderful cards and great colors!