Thursday, January 6, 2011

Love Notes Tutorial

It's Bigger, It's Better
and it is still ONLY $2!!

I was so overwhelmed with the incredible response I got for my first tutorial (even with the bad editing at spots-sorry) that I was encouraged to get another one done for you right away!  This one has 16 pages, lots of pictures and has been edited , lol.  And I am still only asking $2.  What a bargain!  I know you are going to LOVE this one.  Especially with Valentines coming up right around the corner.  

Check it out!

I know you want this one so go ahead and buy it NOW

Thanks so much for the great response and the feedback.  I took some of your suggestions as you will see in this tutorial.  I really appreciate it--both the purchase and the feedback.

Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: