Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Brand New Tutorial--The Newborn King with in colors.

I am snowed in and thought this would be a perfect time for me to design a new tutorial for you!  I am so loving the Newborn King set but have been told by many of you that you are having a bit of a hard time with it--well you know I love a challenge hence this new tutorial!

I created five cards using very limited supplies and all easily reproducible and easily mailed! 
 Key ingredients for Christmas Cards. 

The tutorial has five step by step cards 
and
SIX BONUS layouts with mixed supplies for you with the same set.
All in all you will get 11 ideas with this set and it is still
ONLY $2.50!  


(a few of the bonus designs have been shown on my blog--a few have not)


This is the perfect tutorial for a class.  
Limited supplies.
Can include stamp set and a pack of in color paper??

Hope you have a great day--as always thanks so much for your support of my business.
I really appreciate it!
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: