Monday, September 1, 2014

Kinda Eclectic Card Set Tutorial!

Finally a new tutorial.  Sorry for the lack of them during the summer but I chose to enjoy the time my son had off from school with him! It was wonderful. Now it is back to reality as he goes back to school on Thursday--so sad.

But I am excited about this new tutorial--six cards with step by step directions, color photos, cut dimensions and more.  Not to mention that all of the cards are easily reproduced and mail with one stamp!  Love that.

As always you only pay
$2.50! 

All six cards use the same colors and only the one stamp set!
Kinda Eclectic is a great set and I have other samples on my blog that you can view too.
Here

This would be a great class for my demonstrator friends. 

Thanks for visiting and supporting me over the years.  I really appreciate it--it keeps me crafting! 
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: