Happy Monday--and Happy Birthday to me! Today is my 50th birthday and also day one of a fitness challenge that I am doing to lose 20 lbs in 6 weeks! I am so excited to be doing this challenge as I actually gained all the weight back that I lost last time so it is just like starting over, except this time you have to work out 5 times a week with trainers and I am hoping to create new workout habits. Here's to the next 50 years--God willing!
So anyway, back to the true reason for this post. The new sketch challenge. I have to say I thought this was a super easy sketch but I had a hard time. Do you ever have those types of days when you just can't seem to make anything work. A card like this would take me about 10 minutes normally but this one took forever and i don't even like it. I can not for the life of me get this image to stamp cleanly-I have tried every trick I know--I think I may have gotten a bad one. But I am sorry to say I will be sharing my card anyway--no time to play around anymore today. So why not begin with the sketch....
Looks like the team has their mojo going strong! Love all the samples from them! I am excited to see what your sample will look like. Be sure to come on back and link up your sample to the linky tool below.
- You have a full week to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!Add your sample belowThanks! Mary Jo