Friday, November 21, 2014

Four Feathers Card Set Tutorial!

I am so happy that I finally broke down and ordered this bundle--the Four Feather set and matching dies are so fun to play with.  I am thrilled to bring you another new tutorial this week that showcases this great bundle.  As always I have kept the supplies limited so that it can be easily used as a class or just easy to reproduce.  Hope you enjoy it.

There are step by step directions
 cut measurements
full color pictures
 SIX fresh layouts that can be used again and again
all for only
$2.50.




Don't forget about the other new one for this week--The Newborn King Card Set Tutorial. 
It is also only $2.50. 


Five fabulous Christmas cards with step by step directions
cut measurements
full color pictures
and SIX bonus designs at the end of the tutorial.

Two tutorials in one week are brought to you commpliments of Mother Nature. I have been snowed in for five days with 7 foot of snow around my house. Might as well stamp! Thanks so much for visiting today, Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Kay Jantz said...

Guess you probably can't even get out. Perfect stamping weather. These are great tutorials. Think I will order both. I have not been able to stamp because I broke my neck on 6/1. I am grateful to be alive and no paralysis. God was definitely with me on this! But the neck brace is coming off on Wed and itching to stamp!