Sunday, April 5, 2009

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #64

This is another fun sketch. I found it quite easy. I actually made two cards again. One in in A2 size as the sketch shows and one that is 6x6 card. Fun! I hope you will have as much fun with this one as I did! Here is the sketch....

Up first is my square card. Isn't this bunny image the most adorable! Kristen Catalano was kind enough to send me a few of these images so I could play. I didn't even ask her to-how cool is that! They must of came yesterday (Saturday) but we were too tired to even check the mail last night so we didn't get them till today. Glad we did cuz it was perfect for this challenge. Thanks so much Kristen -- YOU ROCK!


I even did the inside of the card--not too often that I do that but I had to stamp the SUInk sentimet You're Some Bunny Special on the inside so I did a little extra embellishing in there too. (thanks Kerry-tee hee)

Stamps: High Hopes Bunny (thanks Kristen) Sentiment on outside is Studio G, inside sentiment (not shown) is SUInk
Paper: chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Martha Stewart DP
Ink: Basic Black
Other: copics, primas, nestabilities, markers, white brads, floral brad, mini half pearl, photo corners punch

This second card is a triple challenge! First of course is the sketch challenge, the second one is the Late Night Stamper's Weekly Challenge #14--this week is a color challenge -- Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze and Sahara Sand, and then it is also card number 5 in the Your Hired Again Series for Sherrill Graff using 100% current Stampin Up! Love when you can take care of more than one commitment at the same time. The focal image on this one is cut from Urban Oasis DP, only the words are actually stamped.




Stamps: Absolutely Fabulous
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Baja Breezedp, Urban Oasis DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Other: ribbon, SU sizzix embossing plate and Chocolate Chip marker



Now I sure hope you have been inspired to play along. If you do, please don't forget to add your link to Mr. Linky below. Remember to use a DIRECT LINK--that means a link to your sample card only, not the home page of your blog. Also when uploading on line please use the keyword TSSC64. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Be sure to stop by this post randomly throughout the the day to see the fabulous samples my gals will be adding.

Thanks for stopping by, please take a moment to leave a comment! It would make my day.


Mary Jo



10 nice people left a comment:

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful cards MJ! Love the coloring of the bunny and the colors of the SUO card.

Michelle N. said...

Cute, cute and more cute!

Barbara said...

How cute is that Easter card?.... Just love it! And, of course, the Fifth Avenue Floral card is breathtaking! Lovely!! Fun sketch.

Kristen said...

You are very welcome. I hope you have fun with the images. Your bunny came out fabulous.

Kerry D-C said...

Awesome cards! oooh, doing the insides...fancy! LOL!

CWheat said...

Love that little bunny and how you used the word stamps in the square on the other card. I enjoy your challenge so much! Thank you for posting it! :-)
Colleen

Lisa Bohler said...

Your cards are just lovely!

I was peeking at your blog during school (while I was giving the spelling test!) My kids love it when your music pops up and scolded me when I turned off MW Smith's song!

Unknown said...

MJ loved the sketch this week, it's one I'm sure I will use again! Your cards are adorable, that bunny is too cute and I think fifth Avenue Floral might be my new favorite stamp! TFS
Diane

Mary C said...

I loved this sketch Mary Jo. Your cards are wonderful this week. It was a black and white card that you made a short time ago that inspired my card this week so thank you for the inspiration!

Janna said...

Another amazing sketch! I love the large diamond shape! but the cards are just beautiful! i love the fun and sweet feel of the first card and the beautiful elegance of the second!

Smiles,
janna