Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day Three at Cub Scout Camp!

I am still at camp. Hope it is not raining, last year it rained the whole four days! My hope is that we are making smores over the fire RIGHT NOW! Isn't this card too cute. Thought it was appropriate for a post while I am camping. The stamps are all from Storage Units Ink and More.



Stamps: Roughing It and Will You Be My Valentine
Paper: So Saffron, More Mustard, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, scrap DP
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Copics, large oval punch, Nestabilities, scallop edge punch, faux brads, black gel pen

I have a post scheduled for the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge but I will not be able to compile this week's players until I get home.

Thanks for stopping by again today
Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Patti J. said...

Cute card, cute stamps! And yum....s'mores! Gotta love them! Thanks for sharing - hope camp is dry and that you are having a great time!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

i HATE camping, but I'd go for the chocolate!!

Andrea Walford said...

Great camp card Mary-Jo!