Saturday, July 18, 2009

It's a MYSTERY!

This card is cased from memory--hence the CASE OF THE MISSING CASE-Y. For all I know it may not even be a close enough case to recognize but then again it may be exact, lol!

Come on along and help me to solve my case of the missing case-y. Not sure that is the correct word but I figure I am the caser and who ever it is that I cased is the case-y. Can you help me remember so I can add the proper credit. I am almost sure I seen it on Latenight Stampers. I will edit when the case is solved!



Stamps: Bugs and Kisses
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Ink: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black
Other: Large Scallop Circle die, circle punch, scallop circle punch, three new pencils to be used to make dots, in color markers, Melon Mambo ribbon, jumbo brads, cropadile, scoring blade

This was part of the new in-color workshops this month! It also is part of the Latenight Stamper's weekly challenge to make a card that is not 5.5 by 4.25.

It's not too late to rise to the challenge this week with your own creation! You can upload your cards HERE (and check out what other's have created). The only rules are it must be a non-standard size card and you need to use all Current Stampin' Up! Product!
You can check out more ideas from the Design Team HERE!

If you are not a member yet--WHY NOT?? Come on over and join it's free, it's fun and it's inspiring! Plus so much more click HERE to join.

0 nice people left a comment: